Thursday, August 16, 2012

JAVA - Poetry Lecture ;-)

Once again I got bored during class and wrote a poem on the spot.
Actually this time I've written two poems on same subject and the subject is a subject of the syllabus of current semester!! :D

Not kidding, I've written two poems on/about JAVA!!
You can read it at your own risk because it's an output of a boring lecture of Advance JAVA.
So here it is........
                        "JAVA- Super Advance"
What's about this handling  and what's about this swing?
I'm not asking the fun thing, it's only the JAVA thing!

Similar to real world, there's window and the glass,
But weird names like panels and panes are given, ALAS!

Madam says it's all easy, topics like frames & text-field,
For me it's like skyscraper, looks good, but hard to build.

Though we don't listen lectures, java has listeners and event,
Once I tried to understand and to death I almost went!

By all efforts I completed core, then came java advance,
I swear to GOD, I've decided, I wont give even a glance!! (huhh....)

The second poem that is in gujarati is here in the link below....

http://virajraol.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/java-poem/

No comments:

Post a Comment