Monday, October 31, 2011

Story - "The Gunman"

The shooter was there. I was not knowing who he actually was. He was just a few steps away from me. He was holding a gun and was aiming it at my head. I at-least for 15 times had asked him the reason for doing this, "Why do you want to kill me?". "just wait for 15 minutes n you'll get both the reason and your death." he replied.
The place was empty. It looked like it was just one room in center of some big farm looking place. The room was painted maroon or red like colour of blood and there was only one small window and a narrow door. My memory was kind of washed out at that time. I was not knowing when and how I was taken to that place. The last thing I remembered was that that I was on a morning walk listening to hip-hop on my mp3 player.Suddenly everything started getting blurred. The next moment I opened my eyes, I was there in front of that stranger gunman. After around 10 minutes, one man entered that room. He spoke to that gunman in some different language and the gunman told me that whatever that second stranger had said was the reason to kill me and he pulled the trigger and the bullet just passed through my heart, and here I am , Chitraguptsir, here I am.Now will you tell me who the hell that Gunman was and why the hell did he kill me??
Chitragupt :- Hmm..... Next Soul......

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete